Diamond art painting is simple, easy and perfect for creatives of all ages.
To get from kit to masterpiece quicker, follow these simple tips:
- Lay all materials on a flat surface, organised and within easy reach. Select a section of the painting to work on first.
- Review the coded chart on the canvas to identify the colours in that section. Choose one colour to begin and locate the corresponding packet of diamonds.
- Deposit the packet of diamonds in the small tray provided.
- Gently shake the tray back and forth so the diamonds settle with the flat side down. The faceted side must be facing up when you use the applicator to pick each diamond up.
- Slowly remove the plastic film from the canvas as you work section by section, to protect the design from dust and keep the adhesive from wearing off.
- Apply diamonds starting at the bottom corner of the design, carefully working your way up the canvas.
- After each session, cover the wax on the applicator tool with cellophane and replace the plastic film over the area on which you were working.
- Once the painting is complete, place the plastic protective film on top of the diamonds. Use a rolling pin or book to carefully and gently press the canvas, securing diamonds firmly into place.